The Most User-Friendly Email Marketing Platforms for Event Professionals 2022
You’ve identified how effective email marketing can be for your business. Over the years, it has evolved more than most business owners expected it to do so. However, a common trap most businesses fall into is choosing which email platform they should use.
There are thousands of email platforms to use, but it doesn’t necessarily mean all of them will give you the same quality. Especially if you are looking for a user-friendly platform for event professionals. Therefore, you need time to analyze and get the required level of information.
This article will show you our top picks on which email marketing platform you should use for event professionals this year.
Let’s dive right in!
The top 9 most user-friendly email platforms for event professionals
Before we dive into the email platforms you need to use, we must clarify a few things. First, most marketers commonly use Constant Contact as their primary email marketing platform. The platform usually stands out because of its high level of beginner-friendliness, meaning it isn’t complicated for new users, and at the same time, it provides a 30-day free trial.
However, a common issue many markers never pay attention to is the long-term benefits an email marketing platform offers them. These common issues are usually the price increase users pay as their subscriber count increases. So, these expenses might get quite out of hand in the long term.
Maybe you are someone who has realized this and can’t keep up with these costs. However, we are well aware of these costs and are here to show you cheap Constant Contact alternatives you can use.
InEvent is a powerful event management software that provides your internal customer with powerful tools for corporate event planning, marketing and analytics. In other words, it’s an all-in-one platform. Furthermore, it enables you to integrate third-party systems with out-of-box integrations and API documentation.
Also, it allows users to run complex events without any coding skills required. For example, you can use drag-and-drop software to create and launch landing pages, forms, registrations, and other tools without difficulties.
You can get started with a free trial, but the monthly plan starts at $1990 per month with a pack full of features.
Flodesk is one of the fastest growing email marketing platforms in the world right now. It’s well known for its newsletter design and outstanding customer experience with a flat price rate. It’s a popular email marketing platform used by entrepreneurs and SMBs trying to grow their companies and reach new success levels.
Here are some of Flodesk’s main features:
- Email templates: While using the platform, you’d be surprised by how many email templates it offers you. It’s no fun receiving emails and sending them out without some beauty to them. Email templates enhance the readability of the email and offer you some eye-catching designs.
- Flat-rate plan: Many email platforms have the same issue, increasing the price as subscribers increase. However, this isn’t a good practice, so Flodesk offers its services at only $38 per month with unlimited subscribers, email sends, and access to their most advanced features.
- Customer support: Flodesk is top-notch when it comes to its customer services. Additionally, it offers plenty of educational resources on its website.
- Automation workflows: Email marketing automation doesn’t always need to be a headache. You can build effective workflows in seconds, so you don’t need to worry about manually sending emails again. This is done by using the visual builder.
- Lead generation tools: A business should be highly concerned about the quality of an email list and its marketing success. The platform offers sign-up and pop-up forms, which directly help generate new leads as your subscriber list increases.
Furthermore, if you want to try the platform out, you can try out Flodesk’s 30-day free trial.
ActiveCampaign is an email platform primarily focused on customer experience and offers marketing automation, email marketing, and CRM features. This email marketing platform is popular and has a low monthly cost, with tons of excellent marketing automation features with in-depth analytics.
So, what are the stand-out features of ActiveCampaign?
- Basic cheap plan: ActiveCampaign has a monthly plan of $15 per month and limited features. It’s ideal for small businesses and mid-size.
- Advanced automation: ActiveCampaign has excellent automation tools, including automation workflow templates, customer workflows, and more.
- In-depth reporting and analytics: Ideal for optimizing, monitoring, and improving campaign analytics.
- Built-in contact database: This makes your contact list work for your list management tools, task automation, contact profiles, and more.
Unluckily, ActiveCampaign doesn’t offer free accounts but does offer a 14-day free trial.
HubSpot is a widely known all-in-one CRM platform that includes email marketing services as some of its many features. It has one of the most advanced email marketing tools on the market. It’s easy to learn and use, offers high deliverability rates, and has an integrated CRM.
Key features included when using Hubspot are:
- A/B testing
- A template creator
- Integrated analytics
Pricing with Hubspot varies. It starts anywhere from $50 to $3200 per month.
If you are searching for a tool and need help marketing across several channels, check out Campaigner. One feature that stands out is its advanced email marketing automation which you can use for creating email workflows, nurturing prospects, tracking conversions, and personalizing emails.
Even if you need help with email design, Campaigner offers plenty of email templates you can use. So, you can customize your virtual assets without needing to switch from one editing tool to the other.
Key features include:
- Email templates
- Triggered campaigns
- A/B testing
- Sign up forms and more
Pricing with Campaigner starts at $59 per month with up to 5 thousand contacts!
Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms in the world. If you’ve been in the marketing industry for a while, you have probably heard of Mailchimp. It offers a free plan with fewer than 2,000 subscribers.
Additionally, it has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop tool for meeting business goals, service providers, e-commerce businesses, and more. Finally, the platform’s modern design makes it super easy to use, specifically for analytics.
A free version of Mailchimp offers up to 2,000 contacts, has a well-known, trusted brand, and is an all-in-one marketing platform. The Premium plan starts at $299 per month and offers advanced segmentation, unlimited seats, comparative reports, and multivariate testing.
Omnisend is an all-in-one email marketing platform that contributes to eCommerce brands. It allows you to expand your email newsletters and increase sales revenue with email segmentation, automated emails, etc.
With Omnisend, you have pre-built automation for transactional emails, cart abandonment, welcome series, and more. Additionally, here are some top features to include:
- A list full of templates that are easily created, including discount codes, adding products, and customizing emails to fit your brand’s personality
- Pre-built workflows for each of your customer journey steps
- Pop-up forms that generate leads
- Email segmentation is used for email campaigns and all channels
You can use Omnisend for free and send up to 15,000 monthly and 2,000 daily emails. However, if you choose to subscribe to their pricing plan, you’ll be paying $16 per month without additional costs for your SMS credits.
- Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns is a powerful cloud email software. From team email to HR management and spreadsheets, Zoho provides a powerful email platform with competitive prices. The email campaigns offer a drag-and-drop email editor with personalized designs. In addition, they allow you to create workflows for automating your customer communication and tracking information integrated with a third-party CRM or with Zoho itself.
Monthly prices with Zoho Campaigns begin for free and start-up to $3 per month. Some of the key features included with Zoho campaigns are:
- A/B testing
- Unlimited emails
- Dynamic content
GetResponse is an easy-to-use email marketing platform and has shifted its focus to e-commerce. It handles most companies’ marketing requirements based on a rich feature packed with features and plenty of integrations.
GetResponse is an excellent choice when it comes to organizations that are new to the digital marketing world. It’s user-friendly and not challenging to learn about when you are just starting.
However, for anyone who wants to up their game, GetResponse is an excellent platform to use. It has plenty of functionalities that support small businesses. However, if you are dealing with many emails, an alternative solution will be the best for you. Also, a minor downside is that it doesn’t offer 24/7 support.
GetResponse’s pricing plan begins at $19 monthly for up to 1,000 subscribers. Of course, the more subscribers you have, the higher your monthly price will increase.
Wrapping it all up
These were our top eight most friendly email marketing platforms for event professionals. Of course, there are many options you can choose from nowadays, but it doesn’t mean each option is the right one.
When you have many options, making the right decision can be pretty challenging, so we came up with eight marketing platforms. Additionally, when selecting the right platform, your priority should be to ensure it’s user-friendly so you don’t waste time having to learn complex email marketing platforms.