Hawai'i Convention Center, 1801 Kalakaua Ave
The City and County of Honolulu is hosting educational workshops for storm water quality Best Management Practices (BMPs) to protect our waters for life. This will be a hybrid event combining in-person and virtual experiences. Join us at the Hawai'i Convention Center in-person or virtually using the InEvent platform.
Contractors, developers, stormwater management professionals, landscape design and maintenance professionals, planners, watershed management and conservation professionals, agricultural professionals, natural resource managers, and property management and maintenance professionals will find useful stormwater related information. This year's breadth of presentation topics has expanded to include:
INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION:
Virtual - Access to InEvent platform with ability to join live sessions online, view Exhibitor and Sponsor information, and connect with all other attendees.
In-Person - Same as Virtual with admission to the Sessions and Exhibitor Hall at the Hawai'i Convention Center. Each day includes one free parking, continental breakfast, boxed lunch and afternoon snack.
In-Person Registrants Cancellation and Withdrawal – Cancellation result in the following if the cancellation notice is received by the City: No refunds are available after August 1, 2023.
The City and County of Honolulu, Department of Facility Maintenance is pleased to invite you to the 2022 Storm Water Quality BMPs Workshops, where you can network with attendees and promote your company and products. Since this is a hybrid event, we are offering two options for exhibitors. For both options, booth spaces are assigned on a "First Come...First Served" basis. This means a "Paid For" exhibit space. We do not accept reservations.
REGISTRATION FEE AND DEADLINES:
Option 1: Virtual and In-Person Exhibitor
Regular: $850 ...... Ends June 17, 2023 (12 am HST)
Includes a 6’ skirted table in the Exhibit & Food Service Hall at the Hawai'i Convention Center and customizable page via InEvent.
On a first come, first assigned basis, there are slots available to conduct a 15 minute presentation during a lunch hour or break.
Registration fee includes two persons an assigned virtual and in-person ticket. In-person tickets include complimentary parking and lunch. Additional discounted Exhibitor tickets can be purchased separately.
Option 2: Virtual Only Exhibitor
Regular: $200 ...... Ends August 9, 2023 (12 am HST)
Includes a customizable page via InEvent and the option to provide product information materials and giveaways to include in bags given to attendees at the Hawai'i Convention Center.
Registration fee includes an assigned virtual ticket. Additional discounted tickets can be purchased separately.
Government/Non-Profit: FREE .... Ends August 1, 2023 (12 am HST)
Registration includes one person an assigned virtual ticket (a limited number of in-person tables are available and will be assigned at the discretion of the planning committee). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
This exposition is managed by the City and County of Honolulu Storm Water Quality Division (City).
1. Eligibility – Any company providing services or manufacturing products related to storm water quality.
2. Additional registrations for exhibit personnel may be purchased.
3. Assignment of Space – Complete exhibitor registration online. No application will be processed, nor space assigned without payment in full. Once the payment is accepted, the stated rules and regulations apply. All applications will be date stamped upon receipt at the exhibits chair office. This application is the only means by which space may be reserved. The City reserves the right to accept, defer and reject the application.The City reserves the right to assign or reassign booth space so that the arrangement of the Exposition is in the best interest of the attendees and exhibitors.
4. Exhibit space – The City reserves the right to limit the amount of space assigned if necessary, to take care of all applications on hand.
5. Payment for Exhibit Space – A credit card number, expiration date and security code for the full booth rental amount must be provided with online registration.
6. Move Out Procedures – No early move out. If you move out early, we reserve the right to decline your registration to exhibit for a future conference and we may charge a $50.00 penalty.
7. Cancellation and Withdrawal – Cancellation by Exhibitor of space application will result in the following if the cancellation notice is received by the City:
A. No refunds are available after August 12, 2022.
B. Within 30 days space cannot be negotiated with venues for changes.
Unoccupied space after the opening of the conference is at the discretion of the committee and may be reassigned. All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
8. Virtual booth is organized by alphabetical order. City reserves the right to edit exhibitor content and/or limit the amount of space assigned if necessary, to take care of all applications on hand as well as to ensure professionalism and quality of content being shared.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? This hybrid event is the best opportunity this year to cost-effectively promote your organization and show your support for clean water. A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available. Becoming a sponser will grant you 1 virtual ticket to the event.
Note: Sponsorship includes access to the virtual workshops for the primary contact only. Any additional tickets to attend the in-person or virtual workshops will need to be purchased seperately.
To become a sponsor for the event, print and fill out this form, as well as this form, and send these along with your check to the City and County of Honolulu, Storm Water Quality Division, ATTN: Randall Wakumoto, 1000 Uluohia St., Suite 212, Kapolei, HI 96707.
To be included on in-person banner and booklet, sponsor checks and ad graphics need to be received by July 25th.